Thursday, September 4, 2008

UNTITLED


I was watching a web video the other day regarding a new shop in London. Giving your neighbor, your block, your community something new, some vital inspiration is very important. Realizing the potential in your neighborhood is extremely important... If, you plan to take up root.

Copy and paste the below link into your main menu bar above and watch the video from Monocle Magazine (over to your right...in the other web site section to check out). "I don't know, maybe something will kick in" Inspiration is still needed.

Now WAIT! ...I'm not saying we should all of a sudden try to be like our Brit neighbors...Like I tell my kids, "Just Be You"!!!
http://monocle.com/sections/business/Web-Articles/The-School-of-Life/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, I get it.