Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE ORGANIC FRIEND


Well Bedstuy, will hopefully have an organic market coming to our
area...The Butternut Market will be located on Lewis Ave - across
the street from the Macon Library and next door to what was supposed
to be "Stizzy bar and grill".

Just a side note, I got a tip today that there is another organic cafe market
coming to Malcolm X Blvd btwn Decatur and MacDonough Street...don't
hold me to it, the space right now is just a white box.
Next to Brooklynite Gallery on Malcolm X, the word is that there will be a "wine bar".

If you are "THINKING" about locking down a spot in Bedstuy...I suggest you
do it NOW!!!. Oh yeah, did I mention that, Trader Joe's is opening on Sept.
26th at 130 Court St? That's the corner of Atlantic Ave & Court St.

Peace yall....
let's all do our part to enhance the quality of life in BedStuy Brooklyn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is good! This is very very good. I mean...I've been here for about 8 years, and I have been secretly wishing for something like this to happen. I can't believe the time is now! I'm very happy about this. I'll probably be the first one on line when the store opens. Thank you for the info!!!!