Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DON'T GET HUSTLED

She's Back!!!
Beware of the new neighborhood hustler. I tried to take some snap shots (didn't turn out that well but you get the idea).
Here is her info;
1. Female (Spanish / African American)
2. Age: aprox. 18 -25 yrs
3. Occupation: Hustler (asking for directions then money)
4. Location: Fulton Park (Stuyvesant & Chauncey / Utica Station)
5. Working alone? Nope - She has a African American male on here side (wears a baseball cap,
grey or black hoodie w/ shiny stuff on the back...Glitter? not sure. He normally sits on stoops
across the street, I guess so no one comes and hustles her out of their money. This guy
is around the same age.
6. Shows up for work btwn 12noon and 1pm
7. Quitting time: Random, walks to join her partner, then proceeds to walk up Stuyvesant Ave
then makes a right onto Bainbridge St

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone also noticed the young girls who have been asking for money for cheerleading near the park during the past few weeks? Any thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I guess I got "hustled" (on my way back from church, no less.) She asked me for a dollar so she could catch the bus. I gave her my metrocard since it was still in my hand. She walked down Chauncey Street towards Lewis Ave.

Thanks for posting this info. It's very helpful!

Anonymous said...

I guess i got "hustled" also, she said she was pregnant so i gave her 2 dollars. she was sitting on a stoop across the street from the park

Anonymous said...

I've seen these guys. Please don't give them any money. They are like cats. Refer them to the nearest job center if you want to help.